WORLD’S EASIEST COOKIES
Author: ELIZABETH BARBONE GLUTENFREEBAKING.COM
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 17 mins
Serves: 16 COOKIES
- 227 grams (2 cups) finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, homemade or grain-free store-bought
- 100 grams (1/3 cup) dark maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour and baking powder together in a medium mixing bowl. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir in the maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until a sticky dough holds together.
- Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading. For crisp cookies, press down the dough lightly with the flat bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup. (If the glass sticks to the dough, dip the bottom in tapioca starch.) For softer cookies, don’t press down the dough.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for about 3 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Allow the baking sheet to cool, and repeat with the remaining dough.
P.S You can add anything to this!!! Bacon bits, nuts, chocolate chips, extracts…BSV